Collaborate with your trading partners on a single, networked platform to assure supply of direct materials, through better planning, inventory visibility and automation.
Driving agility, transparency, and resiliency across your supply chain
Eliminate siloed, manual processes across your supply chain and better collaborate with trading partners on planning, inventory, and quality management processes.
The SAP Business Network Supply Chain Collaboration solution enables you to collaborate on and automate procurement transactions on a single, networked platform, improving inventory visibility, quality control, and management.
- Improved predictability and quality of supply
- Ability to share insights and data digitally with trading partners
- Lower supply chain disruption, risk, and demand volatility
- Reduced cost and inefficiency across supply chain functions
Benefits of Supply Chain Collaboration
Improve trading partner collaboration
Extend your processes across supply chain, manufacturing, and logistics partners to remove data silos, exchange documents digitally, and execute transactions.
Drive supply chain resiliency
Respond rapidly to disruption to prevent revenue loss and unforeseen costs due to stock-outs, materials shortages, work stoppages, and demand fluctuations.
Gain transparency and visibility
Leverage plan-driven process automation, historical insights, and digitalized collaboration to help ensure delivery to the right customer at the right time.
- Allow suppliers and contract manufacturers to adjust and commit to forecasts sent by buyers
- Eliminate manual information exchange and standardize quality collaboration with your trading partners
Some of our clients
Build a Business Case
Fill out the information below to get your own personalized business case from our team within 24 hours.